Venneweg 28 | 48712 Gescher | Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2542 910 0
Fax.: +49 (0) 2542 910 290
- in the compact and space-saving design
- in the high running accurary and smoothness
- in high efficiency
Single-phase and three-phase asynchronous motors in flat design
In the standard design the motors are designed for 50/100, 150, 200 or 300Hz. These designs cover a power range from 0.5 kW to 60 kW.
Flat motors are divided into five main groups:
Within these main groups there are further sub-groups that enable very individual interpretation of the motors. The motors are fully enclosed and surface cooled. Depending on the requirements they can be designed to the degree of protection: IP 54, IP 55 or IP 65. Lifetime lubrication of the flat motor bearings means that they are virtually maintenance free and user friendly.
Possible tool holders
- Collet chucks according to DIN6388 or DIN 6499
- Manual and automatic HSK clamping systems (HSK 40-80)
- Hydro clamping systems
- Hydro forming systems
- Angular gear units
- Other tool holders are available according to the customer’s request.