Venneweg 28 | 48712 Gescher | Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2542 910 0
Fax.: +49 (0) 2542 910 290
- Drum diameter in 14 different diameters ranging from 60 mm to 800 mm
- Power ranging from 0.03 kW to 132 kW
- Drum lengths of 320 mm to 2000 mm depending on the diameter
- Belt speed of 0.05 m/s to 4.5 m/s
- Drum body can be supplied in crowned or cylindrical designs.
- All motors can be supplied completely or partially made from stainless steel.
- Protection up to IP 67 are availablel.
- Electrical windings designed to ISO Class F
- Special voltages and frequencies are available on request.
- Drum motors are filled with oil for cooling and lubrication.
- The degree of efficiency is above 97%.
- The gear unit is very robust, as only hardened and ground gears made from steel are used.
The following extras are available for special conditions:
- Frequency converter
- Magnetic brakes
- Back stops
- Rubber coatings
- Belt drives
- Brush motors
We also provide the corresponding idlers and clamping bearings matched to each drum motor.