Screens made by hoelschertechnic-gorator® use the principal of gravity filtration for the mechanical separation of solids and liquids.
This technology filters a two-phase mix of materials into a “liquid phase” and into a “solid phase” and thus divides a flow of material into two separate flows for subsequent processing.
hoelschertechnic-gorator® supplies screens for a wide range of applications with a range of different options for liquid phase inlet and discharge of solid matter as well as the desired mesh size.
hoelschertechnic-gorator® offers tailored solutions for customers made in its own factory with various different screens that can be put together using a modular system for standard or special designs. Our screens are suitable for many different applications in industrial and municipal water and sewage treatment.
- Sizes based on mesh fineness and required throughput
- Screen drums and plates interchangeable as needed
- Designs adapted to customer requirements for product inflow, outflow and sediment discharge
- Standard material 1.4301, optionally using 1.4404 or 1.4571
- Electropolished components available
- Speed regulation using frequency converter and electrical cabinet possible
- High pressure and standard screen cleaning systems available
- External, internal or combination screen cleaning
- Municipal sewage
- Industrial sewage
- Rainwater management
- Preserved products production
- Fruit processing
- Meat processing
- Food industry
- Potato processing
- Milk dairies
- Cheese dairies
- Textile industry
- Paper industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Biogas plants
HTMS DRUM SHEAR SCREEN
HTMS DRUM MESH SHEAR SCREEN
HDFS ROTATING FINE SCREEN
HSS STATIC SCREEN