The FINE – GORATOR®
Venneweg 28 | 48712 Gescher | Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2542 916 0
Fax.: +49 (0) 2542 916 180
The FINE – GORATOR® is the further modified solution for achieving grain sizes <1.6 mm. New technologies and chemical processes require ever finer degrees of processing with particle sizes up to 300 microns. To meet these requirements, a new processing system was developed in house hoelschertechnic-gorator®, while maintaining the ROTOR-STATOR principle. This system consists of a ring rotor, which rotates in one of the desired grain size corresponding stators. The GORATOR® can generate particle sizes of 1.6 mm to 300 microns.
The necessary tools can, using the modular system, be built into every GORATOR® spiral housing.
- GORATOR®with precision tool in the F-Design
- Special materials (all metal-cutting processable materials)
- Profiled rotor rings
- Speed control via frequency converter
- GORATOR® with precision tool in the F-Design
- Direct drive or v-belt drive
- Discharge from 0.3 mm to 1.6 mm
- Output from 3 m³/h to 200 m³/h
- Standard materials: 1.2379, 1.4571, 1.4462 etc.
- Motor on base plate
- Shaft seal: stuffing box or mechanical seal