The HIMMEL®Hotmelt laminating machine has been developed for partial glue application on rectangular and square panel sizes. They are used primarily for the production of sprung mattresses where frame and (optional) surface glue application is required.
The robust and intelligent system is supplied together with transport systems and assembly and press stations. It is suitable for medium and large production facilities.
- Precise and controlled adhesive application
- High capacity adhesive melting units
- Perimeter glue - plus optional surface glue application
- Multi-line gluing heads
- Low maintenance design
- Intelligent control
- Mattress industry: Foam sandwich mattresses
- Other foam processing industries: Upholstered furniture, packaging, automotive
- Panel widths 1000 - 2100 mm
- Panel lengths 800 - 2200 mm
- Panel thicknesses 10 - 300 mm
- Laminating speed up to 30 m/min.
- Applies beads of hot-melt adhesive